Have you ever needed extra money to balance your budget, pay for unplanned spending, or anticipate a goal? When the emergency reserve is not enough to resolve the case, the loan can be a solution.
This money can reach the hands of those who need it in different ways. Usually, a bank or finance company charges an additional amount in exchange for the credit. The contract also defines how many installments this money will be paid.
When the borrower offers a guarantee, the interest rate usually falls. An example is the payroll loan with the installments being discounted directly from the payee’s payroll. This system practically ensures that the commitment will be fulfilled.
Want another option widely used today? Put a property or a car as a guarantee in case the installments are late or not paid.
But what about the unsecured personal loan?
You can be sure, the bank will not take the risk of not being paid alone. How does he do that? First, consult the name of the interested party and look for payment history. Research usually focuses on that. As the volume of information is small, the alternative is to increase the interest rate.
By charging a higher amount on all loans he protects himself from possible defaults and the delay in receiving installments from some customers. Even so, there is no standard and the fee changes from bank to bank and client to client. This is one of the reasons for recommending that you do a lot of research and a good amount of simulations in different places before signing a contract.
Is there any alternative to this?
In addition to internet queries, we have increased competition that digital banks have provided! Some places even manage to do a little more to bring down interest rates. It’s magic?
The account that nobody tells you Good Credit consolidates user invoices and statements on a single screen, even when they belong to more than one bank! This helps to really know their financial habits and payment history. This information is very useful for customizing tips of what most makes sense to the user at that moment. The thought also applies when it comes to borrowing! And Good Credit has an online platform for those who need credit.
The use of data helps partners who are on Good Credit’s credit platform to personalize the proposals, which become much more interesting.
Want to see how?
- Our little robots located users with loans with the bank they have an account with and verified what interest rate they paid and the amount of the installments
- Then they simulated a loan application with Good Credit’s partner banks there on the app’s credit platform. Remember that to borrow everything is online and practical, you don’t even have to leave the house to go to the agency !!
- Sit in the chair and believe me, because it’s true !! In 82% of cases it would be better for the user to have taken out an online loan on the platform, with the most suitable partner bank (or even migrate to this new option).
- On average, the interest rate of Good Credit’s partners was 3% cheaper than that charged by the bank that granted the loan.
- If the user opted for the new loan he would save an average of R $ 200 per month with the new installments. (is R $ 2,400 per year =))
- The average interest rate charged by Good Credit’s partners on the online platform is 3.7% (this is already at the effective cost of the total, including additional fees and expenses).